Turku Summer School application process
Application is open 15th January—22nd April 2018∗
∗ Smart and Sustainable Cities course: application is open until 15th April 2018
Choose the course you wish to apply for
- You need to be 18 years or older to apply.
- Please, read the course descriptions for detailed criteria for each course.
- Submit your application via online form.
- Wait for an email confirming your acceptance.
You will hear from us by the 23/4/2018 at the latest.
The fees are payable with a credit card after you have been accepted.
- You will have two weeks to pay the course fee.
- After you have paid the course fee, we will send you the official Letter of Acceptance.
- Apply for Visa (if you need one)
Start planning your journey to Turku, Finland!
VISA REQUIREMENTS (Non-EU students)
Check if you need a visa to enter Finland. If you need a visa, contact the nearest Finnish embassy/consulate about the application procedures.
Each participant is required to have a health insurance. For the students from EU countries, European Health Security Card is sufficient. The students from outside EU need to acquire private health insurance.
European Health Insurance Card