-How to Apply-
Choose the course you wish to apply for
- You need to be 18 years or older to apply.
- Please, read the course descriptions for detailed criteria for each course.
- Submit your application via online form.
- Attach a motivation letter (to the online form) describing why you wish to come to Turku Summer School and take the course(s) you have selected. The motivation letter is an important selection criteria and should be 1-2 pages long.
- Wait for an email confirming your acceptance.
You will hear from us by the TBC at the latest.
The fees are payable with a credit card after you have been accepted.
- You will have two weeks to pay the course fee.
- After you have paid the course fee, we will send you the official Letter of Acceptance.
- Apply for Visa (if you need one)
Start planning your journey to Turku, Finland!
VISA REQUIREMENTS (Non-EU students)
Check if you need a visa to enter Finland. If you need a visa, contact the nearest Finnish embassy/consulate about the application procedures.